Despre Georgiana Apostol:
I have had my Graduation Ceremony (Accounting and Management - London) in February 2023 and I am excited to have the opportunity for this challenge. As someone who has spent multiple years in finance, accounting, customer service and management, I have an in-depth understanding the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). I apply Kaizen concept in my professional life. I am highly motivated and result-driven person with strong numerical and analytical skills.
Twenty years in the financial and accounting service industry contributed to developing my ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment. I am a quick learner, confident and reliable with excellent communication skills and an integrity and objectivity of approach.
BSc (Hons) Accounting & Management / Ulster University London, Graduation June 2022
Management Capability Course – September 2022.
Operational Delivery Profession Course – Team Leader Silver Development Programme, June 2023.
Retail Banking program in the Romanian Banking Institute, Training and Specialization Banking Centre.
- Line manager – Home Office (London)
November 2021 - present
- Leading operational, administrative, and technical functioning.
- Analyzing data, performance, managing and supporting staff to identify knowledge gaps.
- Checking timesheets, planning weekly Rota, organizing work and strategy activity for staff.
- Arranging and conducting 1-2-1 meetings and providing feedback on quality and productivity.
- Presenting solutions to improve the activity.
- Sortation Associate – Amazon, London
September 2020 to November 2021 (pandemic year)
- Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes.
- Following Amazon's internal processes and safety and security procedures.
- Administrator sales advisor – Big Yellow (self-storage), London
December 2018 to September 2020
- Performing daily schedule: bank statement reconciliation, invoices, and Direct Debit validation.
- Handling payments, arranging orders and delivery.
- Completing inventory at the end of month and keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Supporting the manager and following the company procedures.
- Increasing sales revenue building good relationships with customers.
- Front desk receptionist – Travelodge hotel – London
November2017 to December 2018
- Completed City Ledger and Company’s Payment Book.
- Performed a good understanding of the guest’s requirements when they are checking in or out.
- Ensured the banking and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company’s policy.
- Identified the problems and kept up to date the line manager.
- Assistant Manager – SRC Transatlantic LTD (financial services), London
June 2012 to November 2017
- Ensured Safety and Security policies, opened-closed procedures, and dual authorization.
- Front-office operations: cash loans, cheques, MoneyGram, payments.
- Coordinated the team and activity to achieve monthly sales target.
- Analyzed and solved customer complaints in a friendly manner.
- Supported the store manager in planning and executing the marketing plan.
- Assistant Manager – Alpha Bank Romania, Ploiesti (Romania)
June2005 to June 2012
- Coordinated front-office operations (cards, loans, payments, cheques, insurances) and maximize selling.
- Handled large amounts of money by managing deposits and withdrawals.
- Transfer orders, international and cheque payment, cash operations documents.
- Maintained a high standard of customer service by responding and solving all complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Accountant – SC Carlsrom Beverage Co SRL, Ploiesti (Romania)
September 1996 to June 2005
- Prepared cash collection and remittance.
- Recorded and remitted bookkeeping documents and cash to the sales agencies.
- Recorded cheques from the territory covered and their remittance to the bank.
- Registered daily operations, registered invoices, reconciled suppliers and bank statements, monthly payments, creditors and debtors accounts and ad-hoc tasks.
- Math teacher – National Education System, Ploiesti (Romania)
September 1994 to September 1996
- Prepared math study material for the classroom.
- Developed and organized classroom materials, prepared pupils for tests.
- Monitored the performance and organized extra hours for pupils.
Profesioniști din același sector Administrativ ca și Georgiana Apostol
Profesioniști din diferite sectoare în vecinătatea Militari, Municipiul Bucureşti
Alți utilizatori care se numesc Georgiana
Locuri de muncă în apropiere de Militari, Municipiul Bucureşti
MLC- Containers Crevedia, România Full time
Project Manager pe Fonduri Europene · Suntem în căutarea unui Project Manager pe Fonduri Europene pentru a se alătura echipei noastre. În această poziție, veți fi responsabil de gestionarea și impleme ...
ENEL Bucharest, România Full time
Începând cu 25 octombrie 2023 Companiile Enel din România au devenit parte a PPC, lider în domeniul energiei in Europa de Sud-Est. Mai multe detalii, pe paginile oficiale. · : PPC RENEWABLES (fosta EN ...
SC DSV SOLUTIONS SRL Bucharest, România Full time
Cine suntem: · DSV este furnizor global de servicii de transport si logistica. Grupul DSV a fost infiintat in Danemarca. · Avand birouri in peste 80 de tari de pe 6 continente, DSV ofera zilnic soluti ...