6 and half years experience as Document Controller at Petrobrazi (OMV / Petrom Upgrade Program). · 2 years experience as Document Controller at Kh Engineering, Petrobrazi Refinery · 1 year experience as Document Controller UHDE GmbH Germany, Petrobrazi Refinery · 8 months experience as Commissionin ...
Despre Elena Anghel :
- 6 and half years experience as Document Controller at Petrobrazi (OMV / Petrom Upgrade Program).
- 2 years experience as Document Controller at Kh Engineering, Petrobrazi Refinery
- 1 year experience as Document Controller UHDE GmbH Germany, Petrobrazi Refinery
- 8 months experience as Commissioning Assistant for Fluor Consultants ,Petrobrazi Refinery
- Good English skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Resistent to stress.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Able to finish tasks in timely manner and achieve deadlines.
- Team spirit;
- Able to adapt to new work environments.
- Open to new ideas and concepts.
- Very organized and disciplined.
June 2020– Present- Unemployed Period
November 2019 – June 2020
Senior Expert Document Controller OMV – Petrobrazi Refinery
- Responsible for elaboration and development of operational procedures with reference to the management of project documents;
- Responsible for elaboration, development and implementation of the documentation control system for all project documents of the department;
- Responsible for distribution of required documents to all involved project members;
- Responsible for receiving on time documents revisions from technical experts and communicated to contractors within the established deadlines on contractual basis and by internal procedures;
- Responsible for project documentation and ensure it’s compliant with Project Management System (PMS);
- Responsible to handover of complete as-build documentation as delivered by the project team;
- Key-user of M files software for the department;
- Accountable for proper electronic archive of authority documentation, including the stamped authority documentation;
- Ensure proper archive of projects documentation (electronic and hard copy);
- Ensure the prompt elaboration of the reports with respect to the management of documentation and analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI’s);
- Responsible for the distribution in due time of the documents to all project team members involved in accordance with the approved distribution lists or previously established.
September 2017– November 2019
September 2011– July 2017
Document Controller – OMV / Petrom (Petrobrazi upgrade projects)
- Recording and control of the documentation (technical / non-technical) for many investment projects.
- Creating SDRL entries for the first issue of each document.
- Creating small Itt’s for uploading the documentation.
- Creating master Itt’s for every type of documentation.
- Handling Program Document Management System (PM Documentum) for receipt, recording, distribution and archiving of all aspects of documentation;
- Responsible to ensure up-to-date and reliable documentation is systematically available to all program stakeholders (contractors, project teams, etc.);
- Support project managers with the setup / structure and management of their PDRL and SDRL as well as related approval workflow(s) for project’s technical, contractual and procurement documents;
- Provide progress/status reports.
- Managing an efficient workflow of engineering, project control and procurement documents;
- Ensure timely development of document control reports and analysis (KPIs) to support program / project management decisions are delivered in time and quality.
- Organizing documents and archiving them;
- Coordinate document related activities with FEED / EPCM contractors.
- Ensure the distribution of required documents to all involved project members.
- Ensure that comments are received in time and communicated to FEED / EPCM contractor(s).
- Assure a document control room as a repository for filing documents in an orderly manner for easy access and ensure that latest revisions are always known and available.
- Participate in the documentation meetings.
- Preparation of technical documentation reports like KPI, Status on workflow, Master Indexes, Isometrics Reports.
- Administration of PM Documentum .
- Used EDMS: PM Documentum, Documentum Administrator, eRoom.
June 2009 – September 2011
Document Controller –Kh Engineering, Petrobrazi Refinery (client OMV Petrom)
- Document control and co-ordination the documentation for all the projects ;
- Ensure up-to-date records for all the documents received;
- Set up and maintain efficient central filling system;
- Site office administration;
- Checking and approval of the documentation before being submitted to the contractors;
- Distributing final documentation to the Beneficiary;
- Preparing and register all the transmittals;
- Processing, distributing, and maintaining controlled documentation ;
- Site office administration;
May 2008– June 2009
Document Controller –UHDE GmbH Germany, Petrobrazi Refinery (client was OMV Petrom)
- Registering all the document / drawing numbers, strictly following the Engineering Document Control Procedure.
- Handling incoming / outgoing transmittals containing various technical documents .
- Checking all the received documents for the correct numbering, correct title, project document format, signatures and processing documents for revision and approval in the EDMS system.
- Administrating the EDMS system .
- Providing weekly document reports to the management;
- Generating reports in order to monitor the status of the project showing variances .
September 2007- May 2008
Commissioning Assistant for Fluor Consultants Petrobrazi Refinery (client was OMV Petrom)
- Site office administration
- 2007-2009- Mastership Degree of the Management, Economic and Adminstrative System, Ploiesti, “University of Oil and GasesPloiesti”;
- 2003-2007 - “University of Oil and GasesPloiesti”, Economic University, ASE;
- 1998-2003 - “Service and Administration Hight School” , Economic profile;
Profesioniști din diferite sectoare în vecinătatea Ploieşti, Municipiul Ploieşti
Alți utilizatori care se numesc Elena
Locuri de muncă în apropiere de Ploieşti, Municipiul Ploieşti
TOYA ROMANIA SA Ștefăneștii de Jos, România Full time
Descrierea companiei · TOYA ROMANIA SA- IMPORTATOR DE SCULE SI UNELTE DE MINA SI ELECTRICE · CE NE DORIM DE LA NOUL COLEG:- seriozitate si punctualitate ;- sa fie o persoana organizata si atenta la de ...
OMV Global Solutions Comuna Brazi, România Full time
Responsabilitati · Administrarea documentelor fiscale e-DAI, monitorizarea si asigurarea relatiilor cu Biroul Vamal local si Birourile Vamale aferente destinatarilor marfurilor livrate din rafinarie; ...
ING Romania Ploiești, România Full time
Dacă știi despre tine că: · Ai studii superioare în domeniul economic și cunoștiințe de analiză financiară; Îți este familiar domeniul bancar și ai experiență anterioară de minim 2 ani într-o poziție ...